We take care of your personal data!
1. Basic Provisions
The company Prague Aesthetic Clinic, s.r.o., with its registered office at Višňová 1957/25, Krč, 140 00 Prague 4, ID: 03511090, (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Controller’) in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons concerning the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Regulation’) processes the following personal data:
- Name and Surname,
- Phone number,
We process your Name, Surname, Phone number, Email, and Address in order to contact you as a customer using our service and provide you with the necessary information. The processing of personal data is carried out by the Controller, but the following processors may also process personal data for the Controller:
- WordPress system provider,
- Companies Google, Facebook, Instagram, and Sklik.
The Controller has not appointed a Data Protection Officer.
2. Source of Processed Personal Data
The Controller processes personal data provided by the customer or obtained through the completion of a contact/request form.
3. Customer’s Rights
Please be aware that according to the Regulation, you have the right to:
- request information from us about what personal data of yours we process,
- request an explanation from us regarding the processing of personal data,
- You can request access to this data from us and have it updated or corrected,
- request the deletion of this personal data from us,
- withdraw your consent for processing,
- raise an objection to the processing of personal data if you have doubts about compliance with obligations related to personal data processing, by contacting us or the Office for Personal Data Protection.
4. Personal Data Security
The Controller hereby declares that they have implemented technical and organizational measures to secure personal data. Only the Controller or individuals authorized by them have access to personal data.
5. Concluding Provisions
By ticking the ‘Consent for the Processing of Personal Data’ and submitting the contact form, the customer confirms that they have read and fully accept these conditions for the protection of personal data.
These conditions come into effect on June 1, 2023.