Minimally Invasive Face Rejuvenation
The Silhouette Lift is a revolutionary procedure suitable for both men and women seeking a significant facelift without the need for invasive surgery. It offers a more youthful appearance without the limitations that come with a traditional facelift. Silhouette Lift uses unique threads that can be re-tightened after several years, extending the longevity of your facelift.
It is also recommended for the correction of signs of aging, such as nasolabial folds, expression lines, and facial contour lines.
Silhouette Lift provides an opportunity to regain facial volume and restore the contours of the jawline with just a one-hour procedure.
One-time method, the execution of which takes only one hour.
- Performed under local anesthesia
- 2-4 days of recovery
- Immediate and long-lasting results
Post-application care recommendations:
- If needed, apply a cold compress to the treated area
- For pain relief, you can use paracetamol-containing products
- After 24 hours, you can gently apply makeup
- Sleep with your head elevated using a pillow (3-5 nights)
- Wash the treated area very gently, avoiding rubbing (5 nights)
- Avoid direct sunlight and tanning bed exposure (2 weeks)
- Minimize excessive facial movements (2 weeks)
- Limit physical activities, especially strenuous ones
- Avoid saunas (3 weeks)
- Do not undergo dental procedures (3 weeks)
- Avoid facial massages and other aesthetic procedures (4 weeks)
- Local anesthesia
- Minimal incision in the temporal area
- Insertion of the threads
- Anchoring in facial tissue
- Securing in the temporal area and closing the minimal incision
- The use of Silhouette Lift threads has been FDA-approved in the United States since 2006 and carries the CE mark in Europe.
- Silhouette Lift is a new type of suspension designed for a significantly greater lifting effect. It offers a unique composition of naturally absorbable cones and non-absorbable polypropylene threads.
- The Silhouette Lift procedure has been successfully performed over 25,000 times in more than 55 countries worldwide.
- In addition to its use in aesthetic medicine, doctors throughout Europe also use it for reconstructive surgery.
- Only trained and certified physicians are allowed to perform the Silhouette Lift procedure.