Application of Bioactive Plasma
A modern method based on the application of one’s own bioactive plasma rich in platelets to various parts of the body is primarily used in dermatology, aesthetic surgery, and for treating scalp and hair-related conditions, such as thinning or hair loss.
Thanks to the regenerative properties of plasma, which contains growth factors (soluble proteins), the affected parts of the body are rejuvenated and healed by their own cells and tissues, without the use of foreign substances.
This treatment is increasingly used in combination with other therapeutic techniques, especially in the field of skin rejuvenation. The use of blood plasma is becoming more widespread.
- Facial and décolleté rejuvenation, as well as the back of hands
- Diminishing red spots
- Smoothing wrinkles and acne
- Improving the condition of scars and stretch marks
- Skin revitalization
- Wrinkle filling
- Hair follicle revitalization
- The body doesn’t accept any foreign substances
- Does not pose the risk of subsequent complications and allergies
- Very well-tolerated
- Not associated with any pharmacological medications
- Plasma is a natural source of growth factors for the body
- Supports the healing and regeneration process of affected tissues
- An outpatient procedure
- Can be effectively combined with other rejuvenation methods, e.g., Dermapen
- Slows down the natural aging process
How the treatment works:
After the initial consultation with a specialist physician, under precise conditions, approximately 20ml of blood is drawn from the patient, from which 2-5ml of platelet-rich plasma is obtained through a subsequent centrifugation process. This plasma is then used for application to the affected tissues. The preparation and injection application take approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour. Depending on the patient’s condition, we recommend repeating the procedure 4-5 times, and the overall treatment should be repeated again in 2-3 weeks, depending on the purpose for which this treatment is indicated. It is always important to follow the instructions of the treating physician.
Condition of the scalp before starting treatment
Condition after 8 treatments – performed once every 3 weeks